News & Updates
- 2013-2014 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist Training
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
|2009 Guidelines for the Identification of Children with Learning Disabilities|
Watch these videos for an overview of Connecticut's revised 2009 LD Guidelines.
While the full Guidelines document is being prepared for dissemination, the Bureau of special Education has prepared an Executive Summary of the document's content.
Part 1: CT State Department of Education Bureau Chief of Special Education Anne Louise Thompson introduces the 2009 LD Guidelines.
Part 2: SERC Consultant Michelle LeBrun-Griffin discusses the components of SRBI
Part 3: CT State Department of Education consultant Joanne White discusses components of literacy and interventions that students with Learning Disabilities may require
Part 4: CT State Department of Education Consultant Perri Murdica discusses the new LD Guidelines and their relationship to SRBI, Progress Monitoring and Comprehensive Assessments
Problems viewing the videos?