News & Updates
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
- Technology and Transition: Resource Guide to Creating and Sustaining an AT Team at the High School Level
|Autism Web Resources|
Autism Society of America
This site provides general information on autism spectrum disorders (ASD), including diagnostic information, treatment options, and dealing with challenging behaviors. News, that includes current research, events, and conferences, is available. Access to local chapters of the Autism Society is provided also.
The CT Autism Spectrum Resource Center
Recent information pertaining to research, legislative updates, and resources on autism spectrum disorders is available on this site. This site also contains conference and advocacy information.
Connecticut Families for Effective Autism Treatment (CT FEAT)
Visit this site for information on diagnosis and treatment interventions of autism spectrum disorders. Families are provided with networking opportunities and resource information through recommended readings, discussions of legal issues, conference updates, parent support meetings, and advocacy.
The Yale Child Study Center
This site contains clinical information on autism spectrum disorders associated with the work of Ami Klin, Ph.D., and Fred Volkmar, Ph.D. Information on current research studies, PDD resources, and conference updates may be found.