News & Updates
- 2013-2014 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist Training
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
|NIMAS: What Connecticut Educators Need to Know|
IDEA 2004 mandated the creation of the National Instructional Materials Accessibility Standard "...for the purpose of providing instructional materials to blind persons or other persons with print disabilities, in a timely manner."
In this narrated presentation, you will learn the basics of making print materials accessible to all students using the NIMAS standard.