News & Updates
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
- Technology and Transition: Resource Guide to Creating and Sustaining an AT Team at the High School Level
|Understanding and Working with Children in Military Families|
Understanding and Working with Children in Military Families by Angela J. Heubner, Ph.D. presented at the SERC Conference, "Understanding and Working with Children who have Survived Trauma" on May 11, 2012 at the Courtyard Cromwell, CT.