The CT State Department of Education has prepared these useful guides for paraprofessionals, on a variety of timely topics in education. Check them out!
|PBIS Data Report and Summary|
The Data Report summarizes the goals, outcomes, and needs of Connecticut's Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports Initiative (PBIS).
This issue of SERC Works describes the experience of the Hartford Public Schools with Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS). PBIS is designed to provide opportunities for all students to achieve social, behavioral, and learning success. The Connecticut State Department of Education supports PBIS at SERC to enhance student achievement and ensure that all learners succeed, college and career ready.
News & Updates
- 2013-2014 CMT/CAPT Skills Checklist Training
- 2013 Directory of Summer Camps and Programs
- Pursuing Equity Through Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Single-Sex Education: The Connecticut Context
- The Perceptions of General Education Teachers about the Over-Representation of Black Students in Special Education
- Technology and Transition: Resource Guide to Creating and Sustaining an AT Team at the High School Level
- 2014 Connecticut Paraprofessional of the Year Program
- Target Field Trip Grants Program
- Information regarding CT's New Accountability System
- Job Embedded Professional Development: Teaching and Learning
- School Governance Councils Overview
- Understanding and Working with Children in Military Families