The Corwin Deep Equity Institute engages educators in the real work of school reform to create systemic change from the bottom up. Grounded in the real experiences of public school practitioners and students, Deep Equity builds the foundation for organizational growth, empowering participants to have authentic conversations, drive positive change, overcome equity barriers and become courageous leaders of cultural transformation.
At this Institute, you will learn to:
- Build a climate of constructive collaboration
- Transcend the rhetoric of shame and blame
- Dismantle organizational barriers to equity and inclusion
- Connect cultural competence with student outcomes
- Implement action research and planning to achieve systemic change
To learn more & register, Visit this link