Together We Will is an annual conference focusing on children ages birth to 5, especially those with developmental delays.
Friday, April 21, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Goodwin College, East Hartford, CT
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Walter S. Gilliam
Walter S. Gilliam, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Child Psychiatry and Psychology at the Yale University Child Study Center, and Director of the e Edward Zigler Center in Child Development and Social Policy.
Dr. Gilliam has conducted extensive research involving early childhood education and intervention policy analysis, ways to improve the quality and mental health of pre- kindergarten and child care services, early childhood mental health consultation, early childhood expulsions and suspensions, and the impact of early childhood education on school readiness.
A collaborative effort among:
- CT Head Start Association
- CT Office of Early Childhood
- CT Department of Children and Families
- CT Department of Public Health
- CT Department of Social Services
- CT Division for Early Childhood
- CT Parent Advocacy Center
- CT State Department of Education
- State Education Resource Center